Jack and Lily started kindergarten and preschool this week! Jack's teacher is Mrs. North and she is very sweet and fun. Jack had some tears Wednesday and Thursday morning, but Friday was good :) Lily had a great first day, her teacher's name is Mrs. Moyer.
Yeay for Jack starting Kindergarten!! I hope it is going well for him. :) He's such a sweet, smart little guy! Well, I finally updated my blog so I'm going to try to keep up with it from now on. Just wanted to say hi to you guys! Love you!
1 comment:
Yeay for Jack starting Kindergarten!! I hope it is going well for him. :) He's such a sweet, smart little guy! Well, I finally updated my blog so I'm going to try to keep up with it from now on. Just wanted to say hi to you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment