Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Lily's hair is getting quite wild these days!


So, I thought she didn't have any 6-9 month clothes in storage, I was wrong!

Sitting confidently now.






3 comments:

Leslie said...

This is hilarious! Babies' hair is so funny sometimes the way that it grows in! I am loving the pigtails or one ponytail on top. I can't believe how big she is already, after only seeing her at a week old!! She is adorable. I think she looks like a combo of both of you, but I must say in the last photo she is a spitting image of John! That look on her face--I love it!!

erin said...

awww. she's definitely a mini-chris with all that hair!! don't you love that stash of baby clothing?? i wish i had a hidden stash of 5T and size S/7 clothing somewhere! lol. love her rug! and yay for sitting! so darn cute.

ajholden said...

I can't believe she's sitting up! And her shoes are too cute... love and miss you friend!