Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday Outing

Jack enjoys his lunch of flautas, rice, and beans at Andele's Mexican Restaurant in Mesilla (NM).
On the road down NM Hwy 28. Pecan trees on either side.
A stop at Stahmann's Pecan Farm Country Store.
Stahmann's has an ice cream shop serving the Blue Bell brand (a Texas favorite). Jack has Chocolate -Peanut Butter, Mom has Butter Pecan, Dad has Pecan Praline, and Lily simply looks longingly at what she cannot have.
Organ Mountains to the east past the many farms and pecan groves, on the way home.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh, Blue Bell ice cream is delish! And I love Lily's face, just staring at that ice cream. That's kind of what my face looks like right now looking at the photo. :) And Chris, you look great! I think babies do you good!! :) Love you guys! Are you getting excited for your trip to Denver? I am still so bummed we are missing each other by just a few days!